The ENGINEER NS-06 are Professional grade ESD safe micro side cutters / snips.
These cutters have delightful comfort grip handles and razor sharp, precise hardened carbon steel jaws - spring loaded grips & a 'jaw angle opening adjuster' (this feature sets the maximum opening jaw gap when the handles are released) - perfect for repetitive cutting work.
- mini / micro sized - ideal for precise PCB & electronics work, hobbyists, craft work etc.
- outstanding sharp cutting jaws (heat treated carbon steel) for excellent cutting performance & durability
- full-flush cutting edge designed for precise cutting of electronic components, copper wire, and soft component lead wires
- spring loaded grips for easy operation (strap holes at end of handles)
- jaw opening gap 'adjuster' (this restricts how far jaws open up when grips are released) -enhances productivity & less hand fatigue for repetitive cutting work
- oil resistant comfort cushioned grips (made from environmentally friendly elastomer)
- ESD compliant grips - safe for use on sensitive electronics, components, PBC work etc.
- cutting capacity: solid copper wire 1.2mm, stranded copper wire 2.0mm
- material: S58C Carbon Steel (Hardness: HRC 58±4)
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)