The ENGINEER DST-06 is a diminutive micro-sized stubby screwdriver, making it ideal to get into those locations that are awkward to get at with a larger sized screwdriver.
The handle has a spring loaded ball bearing which holds the bit firmly in place once inserted.
- super compact micro size - just 42mm in overall 'height' (with bit fitted)
- ideal for work in restricted & confined spaces
- spring loaded ball bearing in the handle socket (the bit 'clicks' when inserting & is held firmly in place)
- supplied with double ended reversible bit (Phillips size #1 / slot tip 4.5mm width)
- handle socket accepts standard 6.35mm (¼") hex shaft bits
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)