The ENGINEER NZ-05 are specialized cutters designed to remove unwanted components from SMD & 'through-hole' PCBs, facilitating easy desoldering/cleaning of the associated component PCB pad afterwards.
Ideal for cutting the leads of D.I.P. and S.I.P. on densely populated SMD PCBS.
- jaw ends angled at 45 degrees (perfect for snipping components with the jaws positioned flush to a PCB circuit board)
- outstanding sharp cutting jaws (heat treated carbon steel) for excellent cutting performance & durability
- spring loaded grips for easy operation (strap holes at end of handles)
- jaw opening gap 'adjuster' (this restricts how far jaws open up when grips are released) -enhances productivity & less hand fatigue for repetitive cutting work
- supplied with 1.5mm hex key wrench as a standard accessory (to set the jaw opening angle adjuster)
- ESD compliant grips - safe for use on sensitive electronics, components, PCB work etc.
- oil resistant comfort cushioned grips (made from environmentally friendly elastomer)
- cutting capacity: 0.6mm copper wire
- material: S58C Carbon Steel (hardness: HRC 58±4)
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)