The ENGINEER NS-03 are Professional grade compact side cutters / snips.
These cutters have comfort grip handles and razor sharp, precise hardened carbon steel jaws - spring loaded grips & a 'jaw angle opening adjuster'.
- outstanding sharp cutting jaws - heat treated carbon steel for excellent cutting performance & durability.
- compact sized - ideal for precise PCB & electronics work, hobbyists, craft work etc
- full-flush cutting edge designed for precise cutting of electronic components, copper wire, and soft component lead wires
- spring loaded grips for easy operation
- jaw opening gap 'adjuster' (this restricts how far jaws open up when grips are released) -enhances productivity & less hand fatigue for repetitive cutting work
- comfort grips
- cutting capacity: solid copper wire 1.4mm, stranded copper wire 2.0mm
- material: S58C Carbon Steel (Hardness: HRC 58±4)
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)