The ENGINEER NP-05 have been specifically designed for cutting plastic, such as removing sprue and clean cutting / trimming of various plastic injection moulded pin point gates (they can cut plastic gates up to 2.5mm diameter).
These cutters are also perfect for cutting plastic tie-wraps, cutting out small plastic model parts, thin copper wire (max 0.8mm dia.) etc.
Their compact size & tapered slender head makes them ideal for use in restricted spaces and with small parts in general.
- outstanding sharp cutting jaws (quenched blades) for excellent cutting performance & durability
- slender and compact head - ideal for for cutting/trimming plastic injection moulding gate sprue
- also perfect for cutting plastic tie-wraps, cutting out small plastic model parts, thin copper wire (max 0.8mm dia.) etc.
- spring loaded grips for easy operation (strap holes at end of handles)
- jaw opening gap 'stopper' (restricts how far jaws open up when grips are released) enhances productivity & less hand fatigue for repetitive cutting work
- ESD compliant grips - safe for use on sensitive electronics, components, PBC work etc.
- oil resistant comfort cushioned grips (made from environmentally friendly elastomer)
- material: S58C Carbon Steel (hardness: HRC 59±3)
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)