The ENGINEER NP-03 have been specifically designed for cutting plastic, such as removing sprue and clean cutting / trimming of various plastic injection moulded pin point gates (they can cut plastic gates up to 3mm diameter). The NP-03 are also perfect for cutting plastic tie-wraps, cutting out small plastic model parts
Their compact size & tapered slender head makes them ideal for use in restricted spaces and with small parts in general.
- outstanding sharp cutting jaws for excellent cutting performance & durability
- slender and compact head - ideal for for cutting/trimming plastic injection moulding gate sprue
- spring loaded soft grips for easy operation (strap holes at end of handles)
- jaw opening gap 'stopper' (restricts how far jaws open up when grips are released) enhances productivity & less hand fatigue for repetitive cutting work
- material: Carbon Steel (hardness: HRC 58±5)
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)