The ENGINEER DR-06 is a low-profile compact right-angled ratcheting screwdriver, designed to permit work in enclosed/restricted areas which would be inaccessible with ordinary screwdrivers. Supplied with with an assortment of 10 bits.
- compact & right angled - fits into confined and restricted spaces.
- built-in ratchet mechanism
- 'quick ratchet dial' (a knurled dial on the rear, allowing rapid screw tightening-up using your forefinger & thumb - increases productivity)
- supplied with 10 assorted bits in a bullet style bit holder
- Phillips sizes #00 #1 #2
- slot head widths 4.5mm, 6.0mm
- hex (allen key shaped) 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- accepts standard 6.35mm (¼") hex shaft bits
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)