The ENGINEER DR-07 is a 'twin wrench' driver set - one end is straight and the other end is right angled - this permits usage as either a screwdriver or like a wrench.
The tool is compact & designed to permit work in enclosed areas that are inaccessible with ordinary screwdrivers.
- a combination of straight + right angled ends - use it like a screwdriver or a wrench
- compact - fits into confined and restricted spaces
- knurled cushioned handle - allows a comfortable firm grip without slippage
- supplied with 10 assorted magnetized bits supplied in a bullet style bit holder
- Phillips bit sizes #00, #1 & #2
- slot head bits - 4.5mm + 6mm (widths)
- hex bits - 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm 4.0mm
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
(Note: this is not a ratcheting driver - both ends are static / fixed ...the ends do not rotate)