The ENGINEER DR-05 is a low-profile compact right-angled ratcheting screwdriver, designed to permit work in enclosed/restricted areas which would be inaccessible with ordinary screwdrivers. Supplied with a double ended bit.
- compact & right angled - fits into confined and restricted spaces
- built-in ratchet mechanism
- 'quick ratchet dial' (a knurled dial on the rear, allowing rapid screw tightening-up using your forefinger & thumb - increases productivity)
- supplied with one double ended bit - Phillips size #2 and 6mm wide Slot tip
- accepts standard 6.35mm (¼") hex shaft bits
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)