The ENGINEER TWM-07 is a 'smart' stubby adjustable spanner with super slim 2mm jaws, allowing the tool to be used in otherwise inaccessible places.
There's a multitude of applications for this innovative & well designed spanner - motorcycle repair, bicycle repair (e.g. cone spanner), chair casters, BNC & Satellite F Connectors, double nuts, volume pot nuts etc.
- super slim 2mm jaws - gets into places other adjustables won't go
- ideal for bike, motorbike & car maintenance - also musical instruments, chair casters, BNC & satellite F plugs etc.
- jaw opening width/gap of 24mm
- graduated scale to assist with setting the correct jaw size opening width
- constructed from chrome vanadium steel