This ejector tool has an ID (Inside Diameter) of 3.1mm & an OD (Outside Diameter) of 3.6mm
This PAS type of ejector tool has a built-in return spring - this 'pulls in' (retracts) the ejector prong back into its nozzle after operation - this prevents the ejector pin from being damaged during transportation, storage or whilst being placed down temporarily.
(Please note: This extractor tool will not work with crimp pins that have square shaped ends - only circular ended pins)
- an ejector tool for extracting (circular ended) crimped pins from their crimp housings
- simple operation - ejects crimp pins quickly & with ease
- ID (Inside Diameter) of 3.1mm & an OD (Outside Diameter) of 3.6mm
- built-in return spring to protect the ejector prong whilst not in use
- precision engineering from Japan (ROHS compliant)