The updated Precision Crimper series of "ENGINEER" Pliers feature precision crimp dies, which offer uniform quality and a professional finish when crimping connectors. Perfect for hobby, PC, RC model, robotics, etc. The PA-24 is capable of crimping more than 170 different open-barrel terminals that cover most of the conventional 2.5mm pitch connectors, including DuPont connectors (Servo connectors) professionally. The PA-24 is also equipped with a screw cutter ideal for construction and repair of hobby RC, Drone, Robotics, Prototypes, etc.
- ENGINEER's new technology of die design offers super neat 'curled' crimping of 2.5mm pitch connector contacts (AWG #32-#18). Works with more than 170 different terminals such as JST XH, PH, EH & NH series, Molex Micro-Fit 3.0, KK series, etc.
- Perfectly crimps triangular insulation barrel (lugs) of DuPont / Servo connectors, Molex C-Grid III, etc. without damaging the insulation
- Six Crimping Dies - 'm'-shaped: ⌀1.3mm, ⌀1.6mm, ⌀1.9mm & ⌀2.2mm. Round shaped: ⌀1.4mm & ⌀1.8mm) for open-barrel contacts
- Built-in screw cutter -for M2, M2.6 & M3 screws
- Spring loaded grips for easy handling - locking latch to hold the grips closed for ease of storage
- Tapered and slender jaws, lightweight (only 115g)
- Made in Japan