PTZ-43 fine tip PPS tweezers (curved ends, 130mm)
- • curved fine 0.6mm PPS tips (engineering plastic) holds objects delicately without damage
- • ESD safe (resistivity: 1x10E5-10E7 Ohms) - ideal for handling static sensitive components & plastic
- • anti-magnetic body with soft spring action
- • tips have high wear resistance & are anti-acid
- • heat resistance to 270C
- • replacement tips available (search for ENGINEER PTZ-91)
- • ROHS compliant
The ENGINEER PTZ-43 are professional grade fine tipped (0.5mm) tweezers, 130mm long, curved ends with fine (0.6mm) tips.
These tweezers are ESD safe, therefore they are ideal for handling static sensitive components & plastic.
The tips are constructed from PPS (polyphenylene sulfide) - a specialized engineering plastic (anti-acid and heat resistant to 270C), allowing objects to be held with a minimum risk of damage.
The anti-magnetic body is made from stainless steel.