DK-14 nut driver set (in small sizes)
- • a handy 6pc nut driver set in small sizes (3mm to 6mm across 'flats')
- • slim socket heads - ideal for work in confined spaces
- • rotary top cap to aid one-handed operation
- • magnetized ends to 'hold' the screw while inserting or removing
- • supplied with a self-standing driver holder
- • ROHS compliant
A useful 6pc metric nut driver set (nut spinners).
The set contains 3.0mm,, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm & 6.0mm drivers (as measured across 'flats').
The magnetized socket heads have a slim design making these drivers - ideal for use in confined areas. Each driver handle has a rotary top cap (which aids with one handed operation).
Supplied in an innovative self-standing holder.
Driver Socket: Chromium Molybdenum (Cr-mo), Driver Shaft: Chrome Vanadium (Cr-v)