PH-57 heavy duty scissors (multi-function, kevlar capable)
- • capable of cutting a variety of challenging materials (which you would not be able to cut with ordinary scissors)
- • strong & sharp durable 2-in-1 stainless steel combi blades for maximum cutting versatility
- • large comfort grip handles with
- • specially enlarged 'thumb pad' on the grips which allows maximum force to be applied with thumb when cutting
- • integrated 'finger guard' for safe operation (prevents your fingers from being pinched during use)
- • rust proof stainless steel body
- • supplied with matching protective cap
- • made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
The ENGINEER PH-57 Tetsuwan scissors are highly versatile heavy duty scissors from Japan.
The cutting blades have both nano (very fine) serrations for cutting materials like fibre & PET (plastic) - but also coarse serrations at the rear of the blade which firmly holds thicker materials such as electrical cable & rope during the cutting process.
These scissors are capable of cutting many different tricky materials such as electrical cable, leather belts, kevIar fibre, rope etc.
Suitable for a host of cutting scenarios - for example DIY / electrical work, gardening work, kitchen use, fishing, general office applications & much more!