PZ-55 neji-saurus screw pliers
- • quickly extract damaged screws, specialised screws - even tamper proof screws
- • much easier to use than other screw extracting products - just grip & twist the damaged screw out
- • specially shaped & uniquely serrated gripping jaws - unlike other pliers, these screw pliers won't slip (or slip off)
- • front jaws extract screws with a head diameter of 3mm-8mm, side jaws extract head diameters 5.5mm-10mm
- • constructed from S55C carbon steel (Hardness: HRC 56±2)
- • made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
The ENGINEER PZ-55 neji-saurus screw removal pliers will remove problematic / ruined screws quickly with ease. Crafted in Japan, the plier's unique jaw groove and lip design, allows you to firmly grip a screw and simply twist it out (normal pliers would just slip off) - the jaws can even grip & extract truss head screws (low-profile dome heads) as well custom/specialized and tamper-proof screws.