PZ-57 neji-saurus mini screw pliers
- • quickly extract damaged screws, specialised screws - even tamper proof screws
- • much easier to use than other screw extracting products - just grip & twist the damaged screw out
- • ideal for extracting damaged small / specialized screws as found on mobile phones, tablets/pads, laptops, PCs, HDDs etc.
- • front jaws extract screws with a head diameter of 2mm-3.5mm
- • ESD safe comfort grips (constructed from oil resistant thermoplastic elastomer)
- • strap holes at end of grips
- • constructed from S55C carbon steel (Hardness: HRC 56±2)
- • made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
The ENGINEER PZ-57 neji-saurus screw removal pliers will remove problematic ruined small / mini-sized screws quickly with ease. Crafted in Japan, the plier's unique jaw groove and lip design, allows you to firmly grip a screw and simply twist it out (normal pliers would just slip off) - the jaws can even grip & extract truss head screws (low-profile dome heads) as well custom/specialized and tamper-proof screws.