PZ-58 neji-saurus screw pliers (combi style, green)
- • quickly extract damaged screws, specialised screws - even tamper proof screws
- • much easier to use than other screw extracting products - just grip & twist the damaged screw out
- • specially shaped & uniquely serrated gripping jaws - unlike other pliers, these screw pliers won't slip (or slip off)
- • slender nose for access to screws in confined, hard-to-reach locations
- • front jaws extract screws with a head diameter of 3mm-9.5mm
- • wire cutting jaws (copper wire - upto 1.2mm diameter)
- • oil-resistant TPR (thermoplastic rubber) grips for unmatched comfort
- • constructed from S55C carbon steel (Hardness: HRC 58±2)
- • made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
The ENGINEER PZ-58 neji-saurus screw removal pliers (combi style) will remove problematic ruined screws quickly with ease.
Crafted in Japan, the plier's unique jaw groove and lip design, allows you to firmly grip a screw and simply twist it out (normal pliers would just slip off).
The jaws can even grip & extract truss head screws (low-profile dome heads) as well custom/specialized and tamper-proof screws.