PK-51 cable shears (L)
- • cable shears (212mm) - ideal for tradesmen such as electricians, satellite / aerial installers etc.
- • dual jaw design - use the front jaws for cutting solid copper wire & the rear jaws for cutting thick cable (e.g. power cable, rope)
- • unique curved jaw design yields an exceptionally neat & tidy end cut
- • high leverage for ease of cutting (helps avoid hand fatigue)
- • heavy duty hardened carbon steel jaws
- • material: S58C carbon steel, hardness: HRC58 (±4) weight: 250g
- • made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
The ENGINEER PK-51 are larger style cable shears specifically designed for clean & neat cutting of thick cable (mains / satellite cable etc.), cord & nylon rope.
Capable of cutting cable upto 11mm in diameter.
Ideal for tradesmen such as Electricians, Satellite / Aerial Installers etc.