PAS-30 pin extractor 1.9mm (ID), 2.5mm (OD)
- • an ejector tool for extracting (circular ended) crimped pins from their crimp housings
- • simple operation - ejects crimp pins quickly & with ease
- • ID (Inside Diameter) of 1.9mm & an OD (Outside Diameter) of 2.5mm
- • built-in return spring to protect the ejector prong whilst not in use
- • precision engineering from Japan (ROHS compliant)
The ENGINEER PAS-30 is a dedicated tool for extracting 'circular ended' crimp pins from their housing quickly & with ease.
This ejector tool has an ID (Inside Diameter) of 1.9mm & an OD (Outside Diameter) of 2.5mm.
This PAS type of ejector tool has a built-in return spring - this pulls (retracts) the ejector prong back into its nozzle after operation - this prevents the ejector pin from being damaged during transportation, storage or whilst being placed down temporarily.
(Please note: This extractor tool will not work with crimp pins that have square shaped ends - only circular ended pins)