The ENGINEER DR-56 is an innovative 7-in1 multi-tool.
The ratcheting spanner box ends are 10mm & 12mm - but also, the 10mm end accepts an insert/adapter, which once fitted allows the tool to be be used as a ratcheting screwdriver (or even as a socket wrench driver) The low-profile & angled head design facilitates access in tight, confined spaces.
An assorted selection of bits are included (these can be viewed in the product gallery)
- multi-function ratcheting box spanner with 10mm & 12mm ends
- handle features low-profile angled heads for access in tight, confined spaces
- can be used as a ratcheting screwdriver or even as a ¼" socket wrench drive handle (adapters/inserts supplied)
- supplied with a selection of 5 low-profile bits stored in a useful bullet style bit holder - ideal for portable use
- bit sizes : (+) #1, #2, #3 & (-) 6mm and a socket adapter to allow the attachment of (¼" sockets
- the supplied bit 'insert' accepts standard 6.35mm (¼") hex shaft bits
- made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
(Note: whilst a socket adapter bit is supplied - which allows the use of this tool with ¼" sockets - no actual sockets are supplied)